Understanding Our Fees
Direct Cremation Online Order --- $995
Our services include:
- Transfer of the decedent from the place of death into our care (additional fee if more than 25 miles)
- Caring for the deceased prior to cremation in our temperature controlled facility
- Preparation and filing of the original death certificate and obtaining the permit to cremate from the county coroner
- Alternative cardboard cremation container required by the crematory
- Cremation of the decedent (for decedents weighing more than 250 lbs., additional fees apply)
- Return of cremated remains in a temporary container
- If you email us an obituary, we will post it on the Cremation Center website. We do not submit obituaries to any newspapers.
- A storage fee of $89 per day may be assessed for remains (non-cremated) in our custody longer than 7-days.
- A Coroner's Permit fee of $50.00 will be assessed for any death that occurs in Johnson County or Shawnee County, Kansas.
Direct Cremation Online Only
Order Process Steps
1 - Basic Information
2 - Shipping Option
3 - Finalizing Your Order
4 - Making Payment
5 - Required Forms