Laura Marie Burchett

in-loving-memory

Laura Burchett, 45, Overland Park, Kansas passed away at her home.  Services are pending.

1. Brad and Lisa Nieder on July 17, 2011 at 10:38 am

Tim, Cheyenne, and Canyon,
    We were so saddened to hear of Laura’s passing. Hard to believe someone so vibrant and young is no longer here. Laura had a warmth about her that made everyone love her and an incredibly infectious smile. She will always be in our hearts. May God give you peace and know you are in our prayers always.
    Brad and Lisa Nieder and family

2. Brian and Leigh Habermehl on July 14, 2011 at 8:35 am

Tim and kids,
    We can’t imagine what your are going through. We hope that you can find strength in prayer and the love around you. Everytime you look to the sky and see a star remember that Laura will always be with you and the kids.

Sending our love and hugs to all of you, Leigh and Brian Habermehl

3. David Broy on July 12, 2011 at 10:05 pm

Spoke with Tracy tonight and she told me of Laura’s passing. So very shocked and saddened to hear that she, a wife and mother so young and full of life, is no longer with us. Remembering all the good times we had as neighbors, and regretting we fell out of touch. My sincerest condolences, Tim, to you and your family.

4. Linda Earnhart on July 12, 2011 at 11:45 am

Our son, David, called us with the sad, sad news of Laura’s passing!!! I want you all to know how loved Laura was by all our family. I will always remember her sweet spirit and how she gave whatever was asked of her!! She and I spent some time together in her backyard while my grandchildren swam. Our granddaughter, Ashley, was always so excited to see her and called her something like “purchet”–it was so sweet! Laura always had a treat for her!
    Our prayers will be with you all!

5. Karen Wolford on July 12, 2011 at 3:33 am

Tim and family,
    Kelly and I want you to know that our thoughts and prayers are with you.
    Karen and Kelly

6. Toby and Sara English on July 11, 2011 at 8:30 pm

Tim
    We were saddend to hear about the passing of Laura. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you out during this difficult time.
    Toby, Sara, Anna, and Emelie

7. Dave Earnhart & family on July 11, 2011 at 3:53 pm

I am shocked and heartbroken to learn of Laura’s passing. It’s so hard to accept that someone so full of life and energy could be gone. We are so sorry and still miss all of you as neighbors. Please know that all of you are in our thoughts and prayers.

8. Todd and Laura Callahan on July 11, 2011 at 1:28 pm

Tim, Bless you and your children. I am very sorry to hear about your loss. We are thinking of you and will keep your family in our prayers.

9. Bob and Peggy Callahan on July 11, 2011 at 12:55 pm

Tim, our prayers are with you. Stay strong. God Bless you and your family.
    Bob and Peg

10. Tom Williams on July 11, 2011 at 11:49 am

Tim,

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your children.

Tom

11. Melissa Hatch on July 11, 2011 at 11:41 am

Tim -I was so sorry to hear about Laura’s passing. My thoughts are with you & your family.

12. Tami (Whitehill) Keasling on July 11, 2011 at 11:19 am

Tim & kids – My heart goes out to all of you on your tremendous loss. I can’t imagine how you must feel. Know that you are in our thoughts and prayers and feel some comfort knowing that Laura is still keeping an eye on all of you and is in a safe and happy place. Hugs to you.

13. William Peterman on July 11, 2011 at 10:31 am

There are no words to express how deeply sadden everyone feels… please know you have my heart
    Pete

14. Pam Bowen on July 11, 2011 at 8:25 am

Tim – I was so shocked and saddened to hear of Laura’s passing. Please know that my thoughts and prayers are with you, Cheyenne and Canyon during this very difficult time. I hope it will give you strength to know that so many people care about you. Sincerely, Pam

15. Mitch and Colleen on July 11, 2011 at 7:59 am

Tim, we are so very sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and the kids. We pray God moves in close to your hearts.
    Mitch and Colleen

16. Connie Weekley on July 11, 2011 at 7:47 am

Tim, Chy and Canyon. Martin and I are so sorry to hear about your loss. My heart hurts for you all. My you find peace and comfort knowing Laura touched so many of us and will always be in our thoughts and prayers. With love and sympathy to you all. God’s blessings. Much love to you all. Connie

17. Jill Berry on July 11, 2011 at 7:43 am

Tim, I am so sorry for you and your family. Laura always had such a bright beautiful smile and such a sweet way about her. God bless you.
    Jill Berry

18. Darrin and Robyn Kaempfe on July 11, 2011 at 7:40 am

Hard to find the proper words to say at a time like this. Know that in the days ahead we will be there for you and the kids with absolutely anything you need. Praying for peace and healing. Love – Darrin, Robyn, Taylor, Madison and Mateo

19. Rox Anne (Johnson) Herrick on July 11, 2011 at 7:39 am

Tim: I am so sorry to her about the loss of your wife. There are no words spoken that can take away the heart ache and pain. May you find comfort in knowing you will be with her again some day.

20. Jeff Phillips on July 11, 2011 at 6:54 am

It will be hard going down to the pool and not seeing my good friend Laura there to talk too. Tim if you or the kids need anything at all I would be happy to help out. She will be truly missed. I am so sorry for your loss.
    Jeff & Abby

21. Greg and Becki Willenbrink on July 11, 2011 at 6:51 am

Tim,

We are very sorry for your loss. Becki and I can only imagine what you must be going through at this time. We just wanted to let you know our thoughts and prayers are with you and your children. God Bless You! Greg and Becki

22. Lisa Sullivan Pattison on July 10, 2011 at 6:17 pm

Tim, I’m so sorry to hear of your loss. We pray for God’s comfort in what must be the worst days of your lives. Lisa and Brad

23. Barbara Cunningham on July 10, 2011 at 2:29 pm

My prayers are with you and your family. So sorry.

24. Chris Nitzsche on July 9, 2011 at 10:47 am

Tim, Chy & Canyon, Caroline & I are so, so sorry for your loss. I know words do little in this difficult time. We wish you peace & comfort. I know first hand how difficult this time is for you guys, but I also know you are both so strong & carry so much of your mom in you that you will never, ever be without her. I hope you are able to find some comfort in that. Sending you all lots of love…..Chris & Caroline

25. Mindy Bethke on July 9, 2011 at 8:44 am

Laura was one of the best friend’s I’ve ever had. Even though I wasn’t in her every day life for the past couple of years she was in my heart and thoughts every day. Words can’t express the depth of our sadness right now. We love you all so very much and we are here for you whatever, whenever, without question. Sending you all our love and support right now. xoxo